I know it may sound a little bit obsessive, but I am looking forward to the end of the summer just started, mainly because I am excited about the Sept. 24th-25th Greatness Guild Conference.
Conference theme is “Awesome humans, high-performance teams” and I know it will be a great opportunity to learn and share, especially because the whole conference will use Open Space Technology!
Plus, the conference will be online on the Zoom platform and with free tickets!
If you’re passionate about greatness at work and in relationships, join us. Call for papers is always open and attendance is free!
Yesterday I started teaching the Certified Competent Coach classes at Julia Stewart’s School of Coaching Mastery.
What’s scaring about that? At least three things:
- English is not my first language and I am never satisfied about it
- I have been Julia’s student for the same training six years ago (and after that for the Positive Psychology Coach program)
- Due to time zone difference, it was 9pm my time: and my English worsens after sunset
Well, I have to say I had a great time instead and I enjoyed a very diverse group of smart and motivated students. So I look forward to continue!
If you are looking for some no-nonsense, state of the art training, check this school (yes, I am advertising it explicitly :-))
I’ll be speaking at the world’s first Greatness Conference tht will take place Sept 28th, 2017 in Paris. Check the details: http://www.greatnessguild.org/ggcon2017/. Until mid-june you may reserve your spot for free!
Your team can be ten times better.
What does that mean? That means your professional team can accomplish 10x more work, do it with 10x more quality, 10x faster, or with 10x fewer resources. Your family can be 10x happier. Your school can be 10x more effective at helping people learn. Your community group can be 10x better at making life better for the people it serves. Even you yourself can be 10x more effective at getting what you want.
In other words, you can be great. Your team can be great.
Can you say these things about your teams?
- My projects are completed effortlessly on schedule and within budget every time.
- Every team I’ve ever been on has shared a vision.
- In meetings, we only ever do what will get results.
- No one blames “management” or anyone else if they don’t get what they want.
- Everybody shares their best ideas right away.
- Ideas are immediately unanimously approved, improved, or rejected by the team.
- Action on approved ideas begins immediately.
- Conflict is always resolved swiftly and productively.
The Core Protocols are one way to make teams that have these characteristics.
Some of the things you’ll learn:
- Results-oriented behaviors
- How to enter a state of shared vision with a team and stay there
- How to create trust on a team
- How to stay rational and healthy
- How to make team decisions effectively
- How to move quickly and with high quality towards the team’s goals
This 30-second video summarizes the experience.
This is a Pay What You Can course. Pay What You Can courses are a gift designed to spread Good wide and far by making skills and knowledge available to all. Pay What You Can courses:
- are taught at cost, and the cost is fully disclosed.
- always have an option to pay 0.
- are a framework that can be used by all course facilitators.
Our estimated cost to produce the course for 12 students is €1220, or €102 per student:
- Richard’s travel from London to Milan: €126
- Richard’s travel home from Milan to Boston: €596
- Richard’s meals: €200
- Richard’s hotel: €0
- Local transit for the facilitators: €100
- Venue rental: €150
- Books for participants (€4 per book): €48
- Total estimated cost: €1220
Full price for this course is €350.